Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The most beneficial 9,95€ I have ever used.


Minecraft is (and will be) one of my favorite games by far.
I have no idea how many hours I've played it already (That reminds me; Xfire: Why don't you support java applications?!) but I'm sure it would be a money well used even if it were like 50€.

Not only is it great for me, but people seem to love to just watch what people create in these worlds. I wonder how many hours of Minecraft related footage is on YouTube right now?

This game definitely might be even one of the best ones ever created (Or, in creation). Notch did a crucial step when actually listening to the community and letting people at it. This is a 'mistake' almost every game developing company makes. Creates a game only a handful of people like. Of course sometimes it hits the jackpot, but...

This game I've mentioned already a few times, is one game hard to be 'destroyed' by the developers. The game idea itself is too strong. And IF they somehow managed to mess it up reeeally badly, a copy would merge. Fast.
It is just a matter of time when these bigger companies start to create games alike Minecraft. But there is no defeating this game, which is also about to hit a million buys.

Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment